Many of us will spend time this week with our families, giving thanks. But, what about next week? Showing appreciation shouldn’t end when the holidays are over. Gratitude is just as important on July 19 or October 1 as it is on Thanksgiving day.
Here are a few ways to give thanks all year long:
1. Send a note of appreciation to your child’s teacher.
2. Thank a co-worker for their good work.
3. Pay it forward – do something nice for a stranger.
4. Give a genuine “thank you” to the cashier at the store.
5. Do an unexpected favor for a friend.
What other ways do you give thanks?